Stop Chasing Content, Build an RFP Database
Instead of chasing answers and requested information, sales professionals, and others who respond to RFPs and other sales critical questionnaires, must have easy access to the right information!
At the core of RFP and sales proposal automation solutions, you will find an RFP database, or sales content library, through which you can manage sales-ready information—including answers to client questionnaires and content for sales proposals, sales presentations, statements of work, and other deliverables.
What Are Your Content Challenges?
- Do you navigate through a collection of folders and documents until you find an acceptable answer?
- Or worse case, do you search through past RFPs and proposals for content to repurpose?
- Are you a slave to copy and paste?
- Do you consistently deliver accurate and compliant response documents and proposals? If yes, are you successful because the compliance team has to work double-time reviewing answers?
- With the launch of new products and product updates, does the team have easy access to a collection of sales-ready information?
- Finally, do you make it easy for all team members to deliver selling documents that are correctly branded to your organization?
The absence of a managed RFP database, or sales content library, creates pain for sales, marketing, and proposal professionals—and threatens the team’s sales performance.
It’s Time to Take Control!
By managing all content in RFP database, you improve productivity throughout the organization, as well as sales effectiveness.
Stop the chase—and support the pursuit of delivering selling documents that put your team a winning position.
SalesEdge has helped hundreds of organizations build RFP database with sales-ready information. Let us show you how.